Updated on with 12/5/2020 with extended dates.
· Create a Menorah using any art or building supplies that you wish.
· Menorah must have a total of nine branches (including the shamash).
· Eight branches must be in a straight line and of even height.
· An additional branch for the shamash must be either higher or lower than the other eight.
· Menorah may not be made of food.
· The contest is open to youth ages 5-18.
· Winner will be announced at a a.esolution photo of it. All submissions must be made by the last night of Chanukah - Friday Dec 18ath, 2020
· Judges will award a grand prize and a runner up prize to 3 age groups. Group 1: ages 5-8. Group 2: Ages 9-12 Group 3: ages 13-18.
· Entries will be judged based on size, creativity, idea, uniqueness, expressive, imaginative, original etc.
· There will also be a community favorite prize. A PlayStation 5 will be awarded to the Menorah with the most votes. Voting will begin after Chanukah.
· Winner will be announced at a at the end of December.
· GRAND PRIZE: Choice of Nintendo Switch, VR Oculus Qwest 2, Razer Motor Bike, Ipad or $250 Amazon Gift Card
· RUNNER UP PRIZE: Choice of Telescope, Karaoke Machine, Art Set, Drone, Kodak Instant camera or $100 Amazon Gift Card